Web Site Redesign Services
Supporting your Houston Local Small Business
Web Site Redesign
I provide expert quality WordPress web design and development, that is affordable, professional, and local to Houston. I’m happy to audit your current website and provide a redesign based on your existing site. Your finished site will be mobile responsive, easy for site visitors to use and navigate, the design will be crisp and modern, qualities that will help establish trust and credibility with potential clients.
The answer is now if:
- The site feels out-of-date
- The site isn’t mobile responsive
- Your bounce rate is high, or you have few visitors
- You don’t appear in Google search results
- Your site is slow-loading (more then 3 seconds)
- You’re not satisfied how your site compares to your competition
- You’ve updated your brand image, but the old site doesn’t reflect that update
- You can’t update content to keep up with your business needs
- Review what works on your current site
- Understand who your customers are
- Establish clear goals
- Setup Hosting for WordPress (with WooCommerce if needed)
- Customize a theme to suit your brand image
- Optimize your content for SEO, assist in creating new content to support your business
- Create XML sitemaps and submit your site to Google & Bing
- Integrate your site with social media
- Setup social media accounts and provide social strategy coaching
- Setup email list for newsletters and advertising
- Provide WordPress training for site updates
- Maintenance plans available
How do we find out if we’re a good fit?
Let’s get started!
Use this form to send me the details of your project or to schedule a call to discuss how I can help you.
Website Care Packages
Because you’re busy.
Once your website is up there are regular maintenance tasks that you may want want to outsource to a pro:
Backups & Security Updates
Regular backups mean you can relax, your data is saved in a separate location “just in case”, and security updates help eliminate unhappy surprises.
Monitoring & Reports
Monitoring error logs let you see that your site is healthy, while Google Analytics will show you how the traffic is flowing and if there are opportunities for enhancements.
BriteSide Blog Posts
Here are some articles that may be of interest.
Gosh, I remember how excited I was the day “The Real Amy Schumer” started following me on Instagram, only the account didn’t belong to Amy Schumer, it was a spoof account created by a fan. After I got over my disappointment I began looking into the process of verifying my own social media accounts and
There is a huge difference between the deafening sound silence makes online and the lively sound of the heavily trafficked social media presence. People are starting and joining conversations every day, with or without you, for and against you. Just do a Google search of your company and location to see what people are saying;